KfW Capital VC-Academy
The venture capital ecosystem in Germany and Europe continues to develop encouragingly. KfW Capital would like to support you, dear players in the VC market, in obtaining interesting information on new topics and trends. That is why we have launched the “KfW Capital VC Academy”: We plan to regularly invite proven experts who will present new developments from their respective fields and give you insights into new and exciting topics.
We look forward to your participation!
23 May 2022, 17-19 h
Diversity in the VC ecosystem – More opportunities through diversity
- Presentation of the results of the “Women in the European Venture Capital Industry Report” by the European Women in VC initiative
- Robert Franken: “From privilege to attitude: diversity as a transformation driver”.
- Fireside chat “More Diversity in the VC–Ecosystem” with the initiatives ADAN e.V., VisionLab (Earlybird) and Future
Monday, 5 September 2022, 17-19 h
Venture and Capital – The Legal Framework for VC Fund Managers in Germany
Dr Joachim Mogck and Dr Christian Hillebrand, Orbit
Tuesday, 16 November 2022 17-19 h
Family venture capital – successful cooperation across generations of entrepreneurs.
Florian Nöll and Enrico Reiche, PWC
Outlook on topics in 2023:
- Venture debt in the VC ecosystem – is Germany starting to catch up?
- The European VC market: Current trends and debates
- Employee ownership – on the right track?
Following the official part, we would be pleased to welcome you to a get-together to deepen the discussions.
The Academy events will be held in person at KfW’s Berlin office, Charlottenstraße 33/33a, 10117 Berlin.
Registration is required, participation is free of charge. To registrate, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sonja Höpfner, Sheera Zamberk, +49 69-7431 4306).